The main pipe of the Reducing Cross is the same size, and the pipe size of the branch pipe is smaller than the pipe diameter of the main pipe. This type of cross is a type of pipe used at the branch of the pipe.
It is also known as the unequal tube intersection, which is the intersection of pipes of different diameters at the four branches. This reduces cross-pipe fittings to pipes of different diameters.
Since the Reducing Cross has four ends, when using reduced crossover, one should point out all four end diameters and their positions, otherwise it may be misused.
Standard:ASME/ANSI B16.9,MSS-SP-75,DIN,EN 10253-2,JIS B2311,GOST.
Material:ASTM A234,ASTM 403,ASTM A860,DIN 17175,EN10228…Carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel.
Connect method:Butt welding.
The main features and uses of the Reducing Cross:
1. According to the use of different environments, surface treatment can be selected by electrostatic spray, hot dip zinc, dip paint, Dacromet treatment.
2. The product is convenient and quick to install in the pipeline. In the installation, the pipeline is allowed to have a certain deflection misalignment, which is easy to adapt to the external force deformation of the main structure of the steel structure to ensure the safety of the pipeline system is not leaked.
3. The connection can be flexible, with anti-shock, anti-shrinkage and swelling ability.
4. The connection method can be used to connect steel pipe, copper pipe, stainless steel pipe, aluminum-plastic composite pipe, plastic coated steel pipe, ductile iron pipe.
5. It can be applied to fire protection pipeline systems.
6. It can also be used in industrial water and chemical transport, discharge.
Reducing Cross is widely used in the construction and maintenance of petrochemical, oil and gas, liquefied petroleum gas, chemical fertilizer, power plant, nuclear power, shipbuilding, papermaking, pharmaceutical, food hygiene, urban construction and other industries.